Friday, August 03, 2007

Today has been a pretty good day for me! I just got home and the moment I turned on my mac, msges started pouring in regarding the bidding results! It was so scary. Thank god I managed to get all that I bid for((((:. I'm quite sad for nik, as she didnt get all her modules, but DON'T WORRY FELLOW DDC, THERE'S STILL A FEW MORE ROUNDS TO GO!

Mother and daughter time was well- spent today. Shopping at vivo was really fruitful as I bought loads of stuff that were on sale, which is VERY rare as they either don't have my size or the designs are just hideous. I bought a red collared tshirt from desigual, a summer knit top(way too big but I could always sue it as a sweater) and black sandals from river island, and these really cool shorts from zara. All for $130! Woohoo!

Went to eat at a teochew chinese restaurant in Chinatown, which made me want to open one in times square for some inane reason! Hahaha. The seafood was good(((:. Oysters, sea cucumbers and fish maw, and some fried platter. Contentedly satiated.WAlked around ann siang hill abit, and I was really liked all the stuff in the fred perry store! But the prices aren't too friendly with my wallet. Last stop was kino where I got a laptop folder thing from kino.

It's been a real good day. Yepp yepp((((:.

No comments: